Friday, 20 February 2015

Quick post. Under pressure. Staying strong.

I'm writing this just to keep to commitment to write this blog every day. I don't have time to say very much. 

Work has come piling in on top of me. I have too much to do and too little time in which to do it. 

This is likely to badly disrupt my recently established better routines. To add to this, we have a guest this weekend, who's staying in the room I use as my office. 

I'm in a better state to keep things going in a positive direction than I have been for a long time and that must be my focus. Disruptions will come and go, I have to make sure my commitment to recovery doesn't waiver and I mustn’t forget that. 

My aim to write this blog every day will be challenged. My online support will be much harder to access. My opportunities to do anything other than work and contribute around the house will be severely limited. I may have to miss a couple of days of exercise; I almost certainly won't have time to go to my class tomorrow. 

My hope is that on Monday, when Mag goes away again, that I'll be sliding easily into a continued recovery process. 

There's no reason why I shouldn't be able to do that. 

If you spent it, thank you for your time. Please leave a comment after the tone.